Gloom Factor: A little chilly, but otherwise perfect conditions. Theme of Q inspired by WWF legend “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
Pre-Party: Kermit? (I can neither deny or confirm he may have crapped his pants), Staples, Coin Star, Barney, and Soccer Mom.
PAX in Attendance: Coin Star, Soccer Mom, Stats, Pocahontas, Hush Puppy, Humpty, Staples, Best Balls, Topper, Professor X (Respect), Barney, Old Hickory, Sex Ed, Tebow, Deliverance
Warm Up: Disclaimer – Butt Kicks, High Knees, Skanks w Arm Swings (side to side / up and down), Karaoke, followed by stretching on your own..
***Mosey to 4 different stations with a 4×4 approach (4 rounds/4 exercises). In between stations, the Jim Duggan signature “Hooooooooooo” = stopping and doing 4 exercises x 5 reps (Burpees, Merkins, Side Straddle Hops, and Jump Squats). Total “Hoooooooo’s” (RIP 2 Pac and Eazy E) = 5.
Partner work (2 sets – 4 exercises x 10 reps)
#1 Partner Pushups; Jump Squats or Bench Jumps
#2 Dragon/Lizard Merkins; Mountain Climbers
“Circle” – 3 exercises with 2 lines – partner work
- 1st Circle – Merkins; Mode of Transportation – Ape Walk Backwards; Mosey
- 2nd Circle – Loaded Beast; Mode of Transportation – Side Bear Crawls; Mosey
- 3rd Circle – Plank; Mode of Transportation – Bear Crawls; Mosey
2 exercises x 10 reps
- Hindu Merkins; Merkin Forward Walks
- Dragon/Lizard Merkins; Wounded Bear Crawls
- Loaded Beast; Plank Walks
Coupon Work (4 exercise – 10,20,30,40 reps)
- Push Press
Mosey back to parking lot.
- Praise for Deliverance’ wife’s surgery
- Continued Prayers for LMP’s wife
- Prayers for Glengarry’s friend/wife – infidelity
- Ironclad signups – encourage everyone to step up to the challenge (me included)