It was an unseasonably warm morning to ring in the New Year with the 5th anniversary of the F3 Middle TN regions NYD Convergence; and, if you ask the 48 (47?) PAX who posted at The Hill, they’ll tell you as much.
Princess Aurora F3Nashville Nan’tan had led the first 4, but humbly handed the reigns over to a couple other Pax as he was DR today.
QIC: T-Cell, 3rd Degree
PAX: Bagger Vance, Big Bang, Bartman, Grisham, Hambone, Numbtucks, & BlueMule came early for a Pre-Ruck and were joined by RazorBack, TheJeweler, Porcelain, HiViz, Funyuns, TampaLibra, Lumberg, EnFuego, Ludwig, OldHickory, HarveyUpdyke, YardSale, Dupree, DillyDilly, FrugalMcDoogal, PumpkinSpice, DeepDish, Creeper, Staples, Stats, Altidore, Sterno, BarneyFievel, SoccerMom, Boyband aka Skidmark, RedSkull (Respect), FloppyDisk, BlackWidow, Umbrella, Brother-at-Law, Shootah, Waterboy, Lump, Braddock (Respect), Spicoli, Stirrups (FNG D’Mish Sponsor), D’mish, & Foxtrot Talks A Lot joined for COT & coffeeteria.
After a perfectly executed disclaimer by T-Cell, he led the Mosey around the Baseball and lower football practice-field/track to a Warmorama at the center for a little COP. YHC forgot the speaker to be used for later and may or may not have tumbled down to fetch it…
- SnL Squats
- SnL Merkins
- GM IC (Franklin was like…what???)
- WMH IC (now it’s getting weird)
- Supposedly 19 reps of each, but who’s counting?
Closed it out with 2MOM.
- 10 twisting WWIs OYO
- Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
- American Hammers x19 IC
CoT/Numbers/Names/Christening of FNG
- T-Cell has instituted a monthly program called The Twelfth Man. This month and rotating monthly, a PAX will own sharing leadership lessons and planning an opportunity to hear from local leaders. See T-Cell for more details. Jan. is BadBoy bringing some peeps from The Iron Curtain to share. Deets forthcoming. Check Slack.
- Warpath X set for 5am Jan. 12 in F3Franklin. Brentwood YMCA on Concord is launch site.
- That also happens to be where F3TheStandard AO is launching this Thursday. Ask BigBang and Funyuns said bring your sack. 4:45-6am. Ruck heavy.
- 3D Exhorted the group that 2019 can be a year of breaking bad habits in order to form a new, better, lasting foundation and then build on it. Shared the story from the middle of Luke 8 of Jesus setting the man possessed by Legion free from inner chains even though at the time he was able to break physical chains. If interested to discuss more, find me sometime and lets get a coffee or beer. Throughout life, we are called as men to take the hard road, the less-traveled and difficult journey. Whether having to fight the siren-song of the fart-sack, or saying no to the helping of food or drink or show/website you know you should avoid, or having to get up one more time to serve your family, or turn in one more project at work you have no idea what it’s for, we are called to make NO PROVISION for the flesh. And we are already involved in a brotherhood where accountability and encouragement and correction allow us to sharpen one another. Let’s hit the trail and walk down the hard-path together.
- Better, faster, stronger!