9 PAX in attendance for the main event: Prof. X (Respect), Creeper, Bieber, ShowMe, GlenGarry, NumbTucks, OldHickory, Mufasa (He’s Alive?!) & 3rd Degree (Q) got after it.
- SSH IC x 10
- SJ IC x 10
- IW IC x 10
- Inchworm Merkins OYO x 5
- GM OYO x 3
Mosey to the Shed @ the park for coupon distribution
4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse:
4 exercises with coupons: Blockees, Coupon Squats, Curls+OHP, and AHs with coupon held.
Exercises A, B, C & D in progressive rounds like this: 10A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1A, 10B, 2C, 2D, 2A, 2B, 10C, 3D (the best round), 3A, 3B, 3C, 10D, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 9A, 5B, 5C, 5D, 5A, 9B, 6C, 6D, 6A, 6B, 9C, 7D, 7A, 7B, 7C, 9D, 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D and done…
Great way to get 55 reps of each exercise completed in a “manageable” way.
Plank progression and 10 APDs. Had s much fun on form that NT forgot his number…
Back to the school for some fun n’ games with the Die of Doom with the remaining time.
~10 minutes of Die of Doom (Karma Cube…Craps…Die of Death…not sure yet what to call this still…) Q tossed die to random PAX and whatever exercise and rep was listed, we did. Sometimes we modified, and sometimes PAX tried to modify and bonus Burpees were awarded. Eventually, 5 minutes in…the MC ad GrumbleChatter was so loud YHC had to call an audible with a GRIT test of BC 20 parking spaces, then lungewalk 10 and crawl-bear 10 back for CoT
CoT / Counterama / Namerama
What we learned:
- I was recently inspired by the story of Luz Long and his unexpected and courageous encounter with Jesse Owens in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Germany. Check it out! We need to recognize we are all made in SkyQ’s image and have worth because of this. Recognize your own and others’ worth as humans and treat each other as such…period.
- Kobains is F3 slang for “Sorry..” The more you know…
- We need an F3Dads hike up the hill at Smith Park…who will lead this event? Hike up food/drinks and eat at the summit? Nimbus, get it done 😉
- ShowMe is soon to depart to Savannah, TN and looking to spring up a local F3 Chapter there…you’ll be missed homey.
PostParty: 9 Clerkins for good measure
Coffeteeria enjoyed by a few PAX while others (including YHC) had to bounce out quick. I’m sure some 2nd F and 3rd F took place
- Staples to host F3Nolensville Christmas Party Dec. 21, Venmo @F3Nolensville ~$10 for Yours and your +1’s contribution to the Smoked Brisket/Veggies/Wings? if you will be coming. Plan to bring a side to share and some holiday cheer would be welcome too (the alcoholic kind included)
- NewYear 10mi Ruck on New Years. Talk to Nimbus1500 for more info.
- Website in the works…. F3Nolensville.wordpress.com . Any tech-heads that can help get this thing up and running? Contact Nimbus…
Humbled with the opportunity to sharpen and be sharpened.