20 PAX in attendance: Little Miss Piggy, Numbtucks, 3rd Degree (Q), SoccerMom, Creeper, Pocahontas, Lovie, Altidore, Stats, FNG AstroGlide (Matt), FNG RaggedyAnn (Josh), Nimbus1500, Typo+, Tebow, MuRSA, Gaylord Focker, HushPuppy, Sprinkles, Cheese Whiz & RagDoll
Audible (OMAHA!) called earlier this week to hold the Forge at Nolensville Elementary school this week due to a local running event starting at NHS where we usually end ~7am. Thanks to all that found us this AM and passed the news along!
NumbTucks, SoccerMom, AstroGlide, Little Miss Piggy & CheezWhiz @ 5:45 for a pre-party showing with YHC doing 5 pull-ups, 5 Diamond Merkins and 5 Atomic Planks on the minute for 10 minutes. Strong showing! 6 for Pp is a record! Playlist = SwitchFoot
Lap Around the front parking lot of School: Explanation of Today’s Beatdown. Remember the “Choose your own adventure” books as a kid? Well, today’s workout was a little like that. YHC had predetermined some of my favorite workouts and designated them numbers 1-12 for possible 12 adventures. PAX chosen randomly and they randomly picked a number 1-6 or 7-12 and we would do that adventure? Confused? Good…
Thang #3 (NumbTucks):
SideCrawl Up/Downs: PAX in High Plank with arms on PlayGround raised barrier. Crawl sideways around the ring, performing 3 Irkins every time Q yelled Up and 5 Plank Jacks when Q yelled Down. We did counter and clock-wise directions. ~3-5 minutes
Thang #9 (HushPuppy):
Royal Burpee.2 : PAX perform 10 of each Burpee style called
We did: Hurpees (hand-release burpees), Lungees (Iron Mikes for jump portion), One Legged Burpees (5 each leg), Yurpees (see Tuesday’s Bb for explanation, Traditional
Thang #5 (Altidore):
P1 performs 7 Atomic Merkins while P2 sprints to second light-pole in parking lot. When P1 sprints there after Merkins, P2 begins and P1 Runs back to start. Mary exercise until the 6. Some Fog of War set in at this point and many Pax were eager to keep it rolling, asking how many rounds, unsure of where to start/stop, etc. Mass Confusion. QiC brought it back to Earth and kept it rolling. for the 3rd round we kept it simple and while P1 performs 10 Atomics, P2 Sprints to light AND BACK and then flapjack with P1.
Thang #7 (Sprinkles):
Field Trip! Sprinkles chose it so let’s mosey to the Nol. Park Bridge! It’s kinda my thing…Bear Crawl and then Crawl Bear the length of the bridge with 5 squat penalty for stoppage. Strong Work men!
Mosey back to the NES Pain Ground…
Thang #2 (AstroGlide):
5:5:5. 5 rounds of what was performed for the Pre-party.
Time Called! An hour flies when your having adventures!
Counterama/Namerama/Christenging of FNGs/CoT
What we Learned Today: NumbTucks is king of MC in Nolensville and is a great battlebuddy, he faithfully goes to the 6 and brings them in. Strong work brother. Random stools on the bridge are not what you think… SoccerMom is intrigued by the PicklePounder. Pocahontas is the king of Emotional Headlocking with 4 or 5 FNGs to his credit recently. Keep Giving it Away bro!
- F3Nolensville Swag pre-order is LIVE! Get Some by 11/8/18 when the order closes! https://f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-nolensville-broken-wheel-pre-order
- Tonight, Saturday, October 27th – Boos and Booze Party at Netflix’s house
- 7:30pm-??? – Adults only please. Look to Slack for address and more details from Netflix (prayed for healing for his back).
- 2ndF opportunity this Thursday for lunch at Burger Shack in Nolensville. Hit up Typo+ for deets/RSVP.
- Keep our brother “Mall Cop” in your prayers as he is in Israel/GazaStrip doing aid work and there have been terrorist attacks.
- So proud to be a part of this strong and growing group of High Impact Men (HIMs).
- Coffeeteria is a core principle for F3Nolensville and NumbTucks/Tebow/Barney have done an epic job faithfully providing and facilitating 2ndF after the beatdowns. Thanks Gents!
Hebrews 13:7-9 Let your heart be strengthened by GRACE