The PAX returned from the Thanksgiving holiday full of turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and other assorted feasts. YHC needed to think of a workout theme to start the pre-Christmas workouts appropriately. Because sometimes you have to put in twice the work to get results, today’s workout was repeated and had an appropriately doubled playlist.
PAX: Chunks, Crawlspace, Natural Ice, Right Said, Salpal, Siri, Spinal Tap, Supernova, Tool Man, & Vector (QIC).
Conditions: 47 degrees – practically balmy
History Repeating – Propellerheads (playlist theme clue)
Promises, Promises – Naked Eyes
Bye Bye Bye – *NSYNC
Rebel Rebel – David Bowie
Doctor Doctor – Thompson Twins
Mony Mony – Billy Idol
Money, Money, Money – ABBA
Girls, Girls, Girls – Motley Crue
Say, Say, Say – Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson
Talk Talk – Talk Talk
Louie Louie – The Kingsmen
Sugar, Sugar – The Archies
* Was pretty funny hearing the PAX try to determine the theme. We went from my retirement announcement to I was becoming a banker to I was going to start running a strip joint . . . you’re thinking way too hard, my friends.
Disclaimer given and then mosey to the playground:
- Warm-o-rama: SSH x 20, LBAC x 10, RLBAC x 10, Willy Mays Hayes x 10
- Thang: 50 squats, 30 merkins, 10 pull-ups. Run to front of school, do one burpee, return and start again.
- 0551: Disclaimer #2 given
- Warm-o-rama #2: SSH x 20, LBAC x 10, RLBAC x 10, Willy Mays Hayes x 10
- Thang #2: 50 squats, 30 merkins, 10 pull-ups. Run to front of school, do one burpee, return and start again.
- Mary: Alabama Prom Dates x 10, Alabama Prom Dates x 10, Boxcutters x 10, Boxcutters x 10, LBCs x 10, LBCs x 10, J Los x 10, J Los x 10
- Run back to startex and SSH x 10 and SSH x 10 for added measure.
- Prayers for Baby Elijah and Salpal’s family; Praises for Supernova’s M (Happy birthday!)
- Brewsday next Tuesday at 4:30p at 12 South Taproom
- Next Open Tab: December 16th at Fat Bottom — topic TBD
Thanks, HIM. Honor to lead you this morning.