Intent was to keep PAX guessing as to what was next
PAX: Cub Cadet (QIC), Michelin Man, Smoke Jumper, Vector (R-E-S-P-E-C-T), Defrost, Crawl Space, Ask Jeeves, Hambone, Siri, Rich Soil, Blue Mule, Crablegs, Black Lung, Natural Ice, Freakonomics
Conditions: Cold enough for most of us to wear hats, but warm enough for Mule and Soil to wear shorts
Usual disclaimers and warm-up in front of the Parthenon.
Main Event: Top of front steps of the Parthenon was considered home base. One random pax would select an adventure, identified by letter A-F, with outcome unknown until selected. Each adventure included a group run to a point elsewhere at Centennial Park, followed by one minute each of two different exercises. The group released to sprint back to home base. Upon arriving at home base, squat jump up steps and hold plank at top. Sequence selected as follows:
- Adventure F: Back of ellipse, formerly near women’s’ suffrage statue. Wide Arm PU, American Hammers
- Adventure C: Open air theater near McDonalds. Route cut short by construction fence. Dips, Leg raises
- Adventure E: Play set / playground. Pull-ups, LBC
- Adventure A (fan favorite): Hilltop monument across road vic dog park. Burpees, Alabama things
- Near time, so skipped Adventures B and D; modified by doing squats, flutter kicks at home base.
- Sprint back to AO
COT: no FNG. Each PAX asked to share aloud one specific item of thanks / gratitude for today. Prayer. Coffee compliments of Hambone.