Going for my shortest Bb ever…
4 PAX in Attendance: BoyBand, TapOut, BlackLung & 3D (QiC)
Temp: ~28* FloppyDisk didn’t show, so Crawls will be present.
5:30, let’s roll! Mosey lap through parking garage to bottom of ramp to 2nd floor for:
WarmoRama: BearCrawl 1/2 ramp length then reverse orientation to crawl-bear to the top.
The Deck of Death: 4 suits, 4 exercises. Do the number of reps on the card, all face cards are 10, Aces=11. Joker is 20 of Pax’s choice (mix & match or all of one). For today: ♥ = Sumo Jump Squats ♠️= pull-ups ♣️= Double-shot-of-Jack-Burpees ♦️= Toes to Bar (Concrete Ledge)
Everyone got multiple turns. Almost made it all the way through. 1/4 way through and at end for MoM we repeated bear crawls and crawl bears of ramps. Very restful. Bonus 3 squats for every pause.
Down the stairs…Mosey to the Shovel Flag.
Moleskine/What we Learned
- TapOut loves having to jump to the ledge. He also like one armed CDDs.
- BoyBand looks like John Cusack when he holds up my jam-box over his head so the Tardy BlackLung can find us in the garage.
- 3D is good at playing cards.
- WarmORama and Mary are both accomplished by bear crawls. Effective, and satisfying.
- Testicles ascend when the weather is cold.
- Good coffeeteria discussion re: Rube Goldbergs, or whatever those crazy machine things are called…kid projects and cinnamon Coffee. BL had to bounce but 3 for Coffeeteria.
- Pray for BL’s Mother-in-Law’s partner with recent CA dx.
- Pray for TO trip to Atlanta.
- Let’s ensure we pursue integrity ethically, not just physically. Proverbs 6’s warning against adultery.
- Make Trident Great Again!