Gloom: Perfect…for embracing the suck. Honestly, the bottom dropped out of the clouds when I got into my car and I was pleasantly shocked to see a large group of HIM circled up already (some trotting in from a Preparty)
Pre-Party: KermiT, MicDrop, Staples, Nimbus, Creeper and SexEd for a KermiT led 8’s of Dips, Derks, Irks and SSH on the minute for 10 minutes. Jeeves, Dan (Potluck FNG) and Tebow got in 1/2 of it.
15 PAX in Attendance: Ragdoll (WHAT?!), Old Hickory, ShowMe, Tebow, Kermit, Stats, Jeeves (RESPECT), Dan FNG Potluck (Jeeves’ FNG, way to go man!), SexEd, Staples, MicDrop (Wrapped up ICC!), TVGuide, Creeper, 3D (QiC 1st 1/2) & Nimbus1500 (QiC 2nd 1/2)
The THANG.1 = 3D on Q
- P1 Yurpees AMRAP, P2 BrokenWheel hop +3 Merkins to 2nd light and mosey back then flapjack
- WheelBarrow to first light then flapjack back
- Partnercarry to second light then flapjack
- Partner Drag to second light then back
It’s kinda my thing…surprising I know… Bear crawl and Crawl-Bear the bridge
Various MoM exercises were performed by Pax/Teams finishing rounds and waiting for the 6 throughout the workout today.
We did: Flutter Kix, Plank&Waits, etc.
Medic generously supplied by SexEd pumped out a chosen playlist for my closing act as Nan-tan including AudioSlave, TobyMac, SwitchFoot, Greta van Fleet and Andy Mineo
The THANG.2= Nimbus on Q
- BearSquare (x 5 of bearhops + Sit thrahs then 5 step BC forward, side , back, side) then animal MoT to first light and mosey back (rounds included: Canary crawl, Crabwalk, BearCrawl, DuckWalk and FrogHop)
CoT/Numbers/Names/Christening of FNG
“Potluck” aka Potholes, Dan, an Army Vet just moved to Nolensville 3 weeks ago and last week’s FNG Jeeves brought him out today! Way to go!
- 3rdF (Faith) opportunity: We’re raising funds for Safe Families that will be our “buy in” to the FitTest on November 23rd. Safe Families is an amazing organization that finds homes for children as their families transition through some of the harder seasons of life. Living next to Nimbus, I’ve seen first hand the good that this organization does and the hope that it provides to children that would otherwise have none. Winner of FitTest gets 60% of all for their charity with 10% going to the other 4 regions. I’m going to be going HARD for this charity. Please join me in raising funds for this very worthy cause and lets go win this thing.
- We already have a $1k donation from a generous benefactor that we’ll reveal later, but its up to all of us to grow this and earn as much as we can to bless the Middle Tennessee Region. Any raised funds can be sent to the @F3Nolensville Venmo account or can be handed over in another fashion to Numbtucks.
- 2ndF (Fellowship) opportunity: I want to know when we’re having another game night! If you haven’t had the pleasure of sitting back and listening to Sparta call Numbtucks a cheater for 3 hours straight, I feel sorry for you.
- 1stF (Fitness) opportunity: The Gauntlet is coming Saturday November 9th! Please help me promote this and let’s all plan to be in attendance, as we’ll play host to some out-of-towners! Start and end at Nolensville High School. About 5:30 to 8:30pm. This one will be totally different from our last Gauntlet. Whether that means something to you or not, doesn’t matter! Come out and get sharpened…
- Iron Clad Challenge closed today & 9-11 (depends on if they actually would post their participation 🙂 )/14 hit the mark and achieved this accomplishment! Well-done!
I am really humbled and thankful for the HIM that have come and gone, as well as those of you still here (and even the newbies) of F3Nolensville. We have gone from 1 Tuesday AM a week at BW 4/24/18 to 6 days a week of 4 bootcamp AOs, 1 running and 1 Rucking AO. We have men who have stepped up and led in new an needed ways. I am excited for all those who could come out and show support and participate this morning, as well as all those who generously donated for the awesome Ruck Pack and weight/accessories for me. It was undeserved but very appreciated! I look forward to where Nimbus and all you HighImpactMen take this group to the next level and plan to be there MC’ing along there with you!
Soli Deo Gloria! (Look it up!)