PAX: Deep Dish, FoxTrotTalksAlot, The Bell, Bad Boy, Hambone, Tommy Boy (from F3 Atlanta), and YHC TheJeweler
Gloom Factor: Are you kidding me?? It was the first taste of fall and beautiful
Disclaimer was given and still everyone stuck around
Songs on the playlist for the day: Too Close (Alex Clare), Radioactive (Imagine Dragons), Extreme Ways (Moby), Sinnerman (Nina Simone & Felix da Housecat), Under Pressure (David Bowie & Queen), Almeria (Everydayz & Phazz), Survival (Muse), Isolated System (Muse), Les Preuves Du Temps (Everydayz), Batter Up (Nelly), Typical (Mutemath)
WarmUp: Short jog through the park, we circled back to pick up The Bell and FoxTrot. – Circle up for: 20 SSH, 10 GM, 10 WMH, 10 BAC, 10 RBAC, 10 Air Presses, 10 Hillbillies, 10 Imperial Walkers… all done in cadence
Line up for sprint drills down and back 20m: High Knees, Butt Kicks, A Skip, B Skip
The Main Event: Jog up the hill across Granny White to Clayton Ave. This is the start of the 400m. We sprinted to the far side of Clayton to Belmont Ave. dropped and did LBCs until all in + 20 seconds. Then we sprinted back 400m down Clayton back to Granny White.
The PAX moseyed back to the pavilion for a 5 min round of 10 exercises 10 sec rest by 20 sec exercise 10 sec rest etc… The exercises were as follows:
- Step up and jump (standing with one foot on the picnic table bench, you jump up off one leg and back down) 5-6 on each leg
- Box Jumps (on to picnic table)
- Decline alt shoulder taps
- Bulgarian Split squats Right Leg
- Bulgarian Split squats Left leg
- Windmill sweeps (starting from standing position with legs apart and both arms up to one side at approx 1 o’clock, rotate down sweeping your hands across the ground at 6 o’clock up to 11 o’clock and them back… alt back and fourth
- Slow merkin… 1 merkin over 20 seconds lowering yourself as slow as possible
- Toe Raises
- Fire Hydrants (working that inner thigh in honor of Labor Day)
Mosey back up to Clayton/Granny White for 2 more 400s then another round of 10 exercises at the pavilion
Back to Clayton for 2 more 400s then one final round of 10 at the pavilion. Bad Boy was thrilled when Batter Up by Nelly came on the playlist as we were about to start 400m number 5!
MARY: Circle up back in the parking lot… On your 6!
20 x Labor Day Alabama Prom Dates (An Alabama Prom Date with your legs spread)
10 each: APDs with right leg up, APDs with left leg up
20 x Flutter Kicks
10 Happy Crunchy Frogs
10 Olympic Situps
10 pike WW1s
10 right side crunches
10 left side crunches
Prayer Request: Hambone has a big decision about a new job opportunity. All of the people affected by the hurricane
Announcements: Iron PAX challenge starts 9/2… that’s this Monday Gents
5 year anniversary coming up on Saturday 9/14
Coffiteria: All 7 present for discussions about terminator robots, and new business ideas. Don’t worry, I won’t give it away FoxTrot.
Great work today everyone! As always it was a pleasure to lead and be led.