5 PAX in Attendance: NumbTucks, Typo+, Creeper, Huggy & 3rd Degree (QiC) refused to fartsack or be scared of getting wet and shield-locked to get beat down today and start the work-week off right.
No one signed up to Q so YHC wanted to celebrate the beginning-ish of the school season with an education-inspired Q with present pax input. I came up with the concept, but need help for content.
13 years of education at least obtained by all PAX present (K-12) so we will do a rep for each year of each exercise called.
Huggy and others (?) earned some Extra Credit this AM with a pre-party showing doing crawls, burpees and whatnot…not sure on the particulars as I asked in the middle of the THANG and the fog of war was thick…
- Jog around the lot
- SSH IC x 10
- IW IC x 10
- Tempo Squats IC x 10
- Tempo Merkins IC x 10
- GM x 3 OYO
We will all Run 1/2-way round the school (Balls to balls) perform 1×13 rep set of exercises for each letter of the alphabet. (A&B at one stop, C&D at next, etc.)
2 miles and 26 different sets of exercises (some were cut short to 3 reps due to time constraints)
- A: Angle-Grinders
- B: BearCrawl Merkins (2 parking spaces + 1 Merkin = 1)
- C-R: Various awesome things that you should have been there for
- S-Y: Other various awesome things we did 3x of each.
- Zig-Zags: Jumps back and forth over line in concrete side to side making a Z shape. Each completed letter shape is 1. x3
- Pray for Creeper’s church family who have a hard anniversary today…
- TClaps to Typo+ for the 2nd F Porch hangout last Saturday.
- Make sure to sign up for Q slots on or YHC will take them all!
- Warpath and Gauntlet coming up!
- Praise that I got the official offer letter and will be a new PCP in Nolensville with Vanderbilt starting in December!!!
Love getting to lead these HIMs.
Until next time,