14 PAX in Attendance: BarneyFievel, Typo+, ShowMe, Tebow, MicDrop, Nimbus 1500, Kermit, Glengary, Stats, SexEd, Prof. X (Respect), Staples, Huggy & 3D (QiC) (am I missing 2 PAX? ComzQ tweeted that 16 were there…)
Staples, Kermit, Huggy & Micdrop @ 5:15 for a pre-party showing with YHC doing Cindy routine (5 Pullups (scale of Under-doggies), 10 Merkins and 15 Squats per round). We did 8 rounds in ~10 minutes. Barney came in toward the end and encouraged us as he warmed up 🙂
5:30, let’s do this!
- ShowMe Lap (Look, it worked!)
- SSH IC x 10 into:
- SJ IC x 10
- InchWorm Merks “4×4” (4 Merkins per x 4 sets)
- IW IC x 10
- 3 GM
3rd Degree’s version of DIEGO: Diego (Dora the explorer’s BadA cousin) – Similar to Dora 1, 2, 3 but just tougher… Same partner situation but the exercises were as follows:
- 50- Blockees as team, P2 Bear-crawl/crawl-bear 5 parking lengths and back
- 75- Squat Thrusters w/ block, P2 Politician to 2nd light pole and jog back
- 100- weighted Flutter Kix (hold coupon over body) (each leg =1/2), Karaoke to 2nd Light Pole facing road and then Karaoke back)
- 125- Block Curls, P2 Skanks (High jump skipping, like Mario breaking bricks) to 2nd pole, jog back
- 150- Calf-raises w/ Block, P2 lunge-walk t0 1st light pole and politician back
It’s kinda my thing…surprising I know… Bear crawl and Crawl-Bear the bridge (3 squat bonus for any stoppage)… We did some IC Squats and IWs and GMs (not in cadence because that would be wrong…) at the Feed Mill before sledding back…
Super-fun variation where you have to manage the frosty, shellacked bridge. Crawl-bearing back was reminiscent of sled pushing…gave Q and others ideas of fun winter variations of exercises…think Iditarod…
Various MoM exercises were performed by Pax/Teams finishing rounds and waiting for the 6 throughout the workout today.
We did: Flutter Kix, LBCs, Freedie Mercs, Planks, IWs, etc.
- 3rdF (Faith) opportunity: Keep listening & reading along as we go through the Bible App Romans chapters 9-16. Possible opportunities to find funding for our FitTest regional competition upcoming, stay tuned…
- 2ndF (Fellowship) opportunity: Haunted-House building kids workshop at Lowe’s Smyrna Saturday AM. Check with Typo+ for more deets. F3Dads in F3Nolensville is alive and well! Thanks for leading Typo+!
- 1stF (Fitness) opportunity: Regional FitTest Qualifier (think IronPax challenge, but without the cheating) is this Saturday. If you can’t make it, look at the BackBlast and run it on your own time and post your time. Top 6 qualify for the regional competition Nov. 23rd at Crockett Park against Franklin, Nashville, SpringHill and Murfreesboro
- Shared a little from Psalm 27 as I read the first and last verses. Gets me fired up to think that though on my own I am weak, tried, failing, that with the SkyQ I am never alone and can find refuge in Him to where I no longer have to fear.
What we Learned
- Micdrop, Stats and Huggy are near the finish line for IronClad Challenge. Keep it up!
- Huggy was 9th man (thanks for reminding us to re-institute this, Netflix!) and shared a little. Good dude.
- Thanks to Tebow and Glengary for Coffee!
- Everyone is getting stronger, faster and better the more you post. I am proud of you all! In the 18 months F3Nolensville has been posting, there is growth! Let’s keep giving it away and inviting/Emotionally-headlocking (EHing) new guys that need this too. GREAT WORK!
Post party of 17 Squat Thrusters to make sure we utilize those coupons while we have access to them…