PAX: Venus, Life Champ, Preacher Man
QIC: En Fuego
A breezy 22 degrees greeted the 4 PAX at the Skunk this morning – Super Bowl hangover had nothing on these men, much to the delight of YHC who at 5:28 was fairly certain he’d be flying solo on this Q. Following a short mosey, disclaimer and COP, we proceeded with The Thang:
Lucky Horseshoe (courtesy de Racetrack, courtesy de Toga – though this time I believe we applied the down and distance correctly).
- Run carved .25 mile lap around the baseball fields. Avoid ice patches. 20 merkins
- Lap 2, 20 merkins, 20 storm squats
- Lap 3, 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks
- Lap 4, 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWIs
- Lap 5, 20 merkins, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWIs, 20 lunges. Not a lot of mumble chatter by this point
- Lap 6, 20 storm squats, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWIs, 20 lunges
- Lap 7, 20 scorpion dry docks, 20 WWIs, 20 lunges
- Lap 8, 20 WWIs, 20 lunges
- Lap 9, 20 lunges
- YHC calls for the Victory Lap; Preacher Man says check your time. Following checking of said time, YHC realizes we have 30 seconds left. Hold plank while thanking Preacher Man for keeping us honest with the clock.
Mosey back to close out in prayer – lifting Toga, Head Stud and his wife Emily, and Life Champ’s buddy in Knoxville up in prayer. Great work by the PAX – 2.65 miles all in including moseys. Thank you for the opportunity to lead and be a part of all things F3 with you