The morning after Super Tuesday, Tennessee didn’t “Feel the Bern,” but a larger than normal PAX felt the burn on a clear morning at the Racetrack. We started off with warmups as a few pre-party ruckers came in hot and ready for some work. YHC learned something: apparently there’s a whole exicon of different exercises to try, as referenced by some PAX tired of the repeated WWIs. Wait for the burn tomorrow gentlemen–it will all be worth it!
PAX: Old Fashioned, Soft Serve, CCR, Faulkner, Boone’s Farm, Black Widow, Toga, Umbrella, Bagger Vance, Marilyn (Willy Loman from Charlotte), Offshore, Not a Sport, Tampa Libra, Dr Smart, Ochocinco (QIC) / (hopefully I didn’t miss anyone, and apologies if I did)
- 10 Good mornings (OYO)
- 10 WMH (OYO)
- 10 LBACs (IC) x2 (front and back)
- 10 Arm Presses (IC)
- 10 Michael Phelps (IC)
Thang 1: Mosey to Terraced Wall beside Uncle Julio’s
- (15) Reps of each: Merkin, Wall Jump, Irkin, Wall Jump, Derkin*
- (10) Reps of each: Merkin, Wall Jump, Irkin, Wall Jump, Derkin*
- (5) Reps of each: Merkin, Wall Jump, Irkin, Wall Jump, Derkin*
- *Run loop around Del Frisco’s and Uncle Julio’s after each round
Thang 2: Mosey to Parking Garage
- Run up six flights to top deck
- 25 SSH (IC) / 25 WWIs (R&R one more round)
- Sprints length of each floor / mosey down ramp to next level
- 25 SSH (IC) / 25 WWIs
- Mosey back to start
- Dealer’s Choice: Rotated PAX leading CORE exercises (LBCs, APDs, JLOs, Flutters, Hello Dollys, WWIs, Squats) until time expired.
- Prayers for Tornado victims and how F3 can help / Looking at Friday meetup at the Buffalo / Continued prayers for Fogarty’s and Charlie’s recovery / Prayers for Offshore’s friend in CA with a brain tumor and his able healing and recovery.