6 PAX in Attendance: Nimbus (QiC), Numbtucks, 3rd Degree, Staples, Bieber & Kermit
- 20x “8 Count” Man Makers (Cadence was scrapped immediately for the ol’ OYO model)
- 20x Ruck Sit ups – Ruck to the sky
- 20x Ruck Thrusters
- 20x 4 Count Flutter Kicks IC
Heavy Ruck 1/2 Mile Lap – 3 Pairs, all with extra weight
- Pair 1 – 60# Sandback w/Handles (Gonna feel this one in the forearm tomorrow…actually right now)
- Pair 2 – 40# Sandbag w/Handles
- Pair 3 – The Medic and my phone
THANG ONE: 6 Lifts for a minute per w/15 seconds between to rotate.
- Reverse Merkin – 45# Ruck
- Ruck Swings – 20ish# Ruck
- Clean & Jerk – 60# Sandbag
- Curls – 30# Ruck or Plate depending on when you got there
- Rows or High Pull – 20# Ruck
- Overhead Press – 40# Sandbag
Heavy Ruck 1/2 Mile Lap w/weight rotation between pairs
THANG 2: Pass the Sack
Round 1: 5 PAX wall sit on the ICY bridge with their ruck held out front, while PAX 6 bear crawled to the front of the line – Pass your Sack to the left and rotate bear crawler Indian style.
Round 2: 5 PAX wall sit with their ruck held above their head while PAX 6 bear crawled to the front of the line – Pass your Sack to the left and rotate bear crawler Indian style.
Heavy Ruck some random distance to get pair 3 a shot at the 60#, but we ran out of time…Done.
- I think some moves from this morning might bleed over into the forge this week.
- Bieber got his awesome new purple ruck this morning and it didn’t disappoint.
- We learned a good bit about star wars time lines?
- A decaf coffee option may be added to the que when Kermit is around.