4 PAX splashed around at Westeros this morning.
Conditions: Steady rain, heavy runoff, and soggy feet
QIC: Princess Aurora
PAX: Bicentennial Man, Porcelain, Right Said
Took off on a quick mosey to the WEM Gym overhang for one of the three times we’d have cover during the workout.
- SSH x 15 IC
- LBAC F/R x 15 IC
- SnL Squats x 15 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Alt Shoulder Taps x 15 IC
Long mosey to the corner of Marlborough and Fairfax, and it was time for some no frills work. Run up Marlborough to the top of the hill at Acklen. 40 Squats. Back down. 5 Merkins. RnR subtracting 5 from the squats and adding 5 to the Merkins each round until ending with 5 Squats and 40 Merkins.
Indian Run back to the start, making sure to run through every 3″ puddle along the way, and take cover under the bus stop for a little Mary.
- Bench Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
- Bench Reverse Crunches x 10 IC
Noticing we’d covered 2.91 miles, YHC took the PAX on another brief mosey over to the new-ish 440 Greenway Map at Bowling Ave. Here we did some planking before a quick jog back to the start for 3.04 miles total.
As Hi-Viz reminded us all on Twitter, the best thing about rainy workouts is that you only get wet once. If you’re like me, once you’ve stepped in a deep puddle, you begin to relish each time you do it again because it doesn’t matter anymore. We’re just a bunch of grown men reliving our days as dirty, messy, adventuresome boys. Tclaps to those who did the hard thing and got up to brave it both at Westeros and across Nashville.
- You have until this Thursday at midnight to order your shirts. Don’t be caught this winter without some warm F3 swag!
- Q sheet is looking mighty barren right now. Just because we’re not doin the Ironclad challenge right now doesn’t mean you can’t Q! If you’re looking to Q for the first time, tell somebody. You know you’re ready!
- Continued prayers for our sick and injured brothers as well as those affected or displaced by Hurricane Michael.
- Got the Wolfpack at home this weekend and ready to hand them their first loss of the season. Maybe we’ll hand them a few laptops, too. Dude, you’re getting a
DELL. Go Tigers!