Still emotional and on a high from the Royal Wedding, YHC decided to take the Pax up as high as he was for a trip to Love Circle.
Conditions were PERFECT for the 13 pax in attendance.
QIC: T-Cell PAX: Princess Aurora, Bad Boy, Trapper Keeper, Hawkeye, En Fuego, The Baptist, Porcelain, Right Said Fred, The Jeweler, High-Viz, Blue Mule, Reveille.
Mosey to tennis court to get this crew stretched out. Good Morning Apocalypse to start out, followed by WMH, SSH, Squats, and some little, tiny baby arm circles to wrap. We had a long journey ahead of us, so we took off from there.
After a LONG mosey to the top of Love circle and a moment to reflect on the beauty of a sunrise from the best view in Nashville, we paid some homage to the Royal Family. First up was King Phillip, in which we did 96 (his age) SSH’s and then made a loop round LC. Next up was the Queen (92) crunches and then a loop. Finally, we gave Prince Charles (69, his age!) due with some Monkey Humpers. A nod to not only his rumored past, but his somewhat monkeyish appearance. These were brutal.
From there we made the long mosey back via West End. All in all, we covered about 3 miles and were feeling every bit of it when we rolled back into Westeros.
Finished with a bit of Mary – Flutters and Freddie Mercury to finish.
- Great showing on Saturday at Sylvan Park fest. Probably good to do a few more of these, just need some better signage, etc.
- 4:13 kick-off on Thursday. Come out and support these guys!
- Stay tuned for a new AO on Tuesday’s led by En Fuego and Foggy Pirate
- Prayers for Jeweler’s mom who is sick
- Forgot to mention, but NO WESTEROS next week. Memorial Day Convergence at Concord Park.